Friday, May 15, 2009

Its almost the end of a story and beginning of another

The final assessment photos are finally loaded, didn't managed to take photos of each individual model with the outfits but Justin has the group photos that we took with the models. Claudia called in the afternoon and told me she's in for the degree course so immediately after hearing that, i rushed down to my dining table and there i saw my letter of offer 'resting' on the piano!! I was excited at that very moment but uncertainties followed. I don't want to put myself down in this situation coz I know every problem will has its time to be solved. God is always there for me when i'm facing trials and uncertainties, he's always the one that i'll turn to whenever problems arise. =]





Lunch at our new favourite hangout- ASTONS



No comments: