Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Recent Happenings.

I'm walking through another DAMN HAPPENING phase of my life.
Preparing for my 21st birthday, our fashion show and I need to settle and pay my degree deposit by next Friday.

God promises will sustain us and draw us into abundant life.

All thanks to Joe, we managed to have a decent photo shoot in the studio itself with 2 professional models from mannequin studio. We were told that the model agency used to promote their Brazilian models but this time round we are indeed very lucky to have Pan-asian models

and

Paul Foster came. *SMILE



I'll be holding my garden party this Saturday and I hope all my invited guests will be able to make it.. and i guess my house will be damn crowded with people. =]

SO LETS ENJOY PEOPLE!



My Birthday Invitation Card





Mama bought me a new shelving =]


Spot him in Channel 5's Red Thread
We're so fortunate to have Paul to model for us =]







Don't be shy shermaine.. haha

Pedro loafers leh.. so?



No comments: