Saturday, August 15, 2009

Learn to wait with Patience

I don't feel very well today. Both mentally and physically.
Stayed at home the entire day today just to do my work.
I felt very suffocated for no apparent reason.
so I asked myself :
AM I TRYING TO RUN AHEAD OF TIME?
AM I RUSHING MYSELF TO MEET OTHERS EXPECTATIONS?
THEN WHY AM I SO IMPATIENT TODAY?

I flipped through my journal a moment ago and heres the words from God to feed my spiritual hunger. I am always hungry for God's words, because ...

'Man shall not live by bread alone but by every word'

Do not become sluggish, but imitate those who through faith and patience inherit the promises.
Hebrews 6:12 NIV

' When you understand how important it is to wait, it makes it worthwhile. Inherit God's promises only through faith and patience. When you have trails, you grow or at least you can grow if you learn to develop patience.'

This passage is exceptionally true.


No comments: