Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Recently

Credits to: www.flickr.com by bobonia


As usual, I rush for classes.. for projects and always competing with time. I've been doing this for the past three years and I'm getting so tired of it.
I WANT A CHANGE.

I am sick of tired of my surroundings.
so much so that
I've started to explore the unconventional side of things happening around me.
I'm not a paranoid, don't get me wrong.
But, I have the urge to explore the subconscious mind of people.
That's why I love reading articles from Malcom Gladwell.

Why must we meet up to the expectations that others set for us?
WHY?
I guess its the way that we are brought up, too afraid to try on anything before doing anything.
Too obedient.

Let me give an example, there were three baskets of crabs.
Watashiwa crabs in basket A, made in indeeya crabs in basket B and the local crabs in basket C.
Watashiwa A crabs will help one and another to escape from that basket whereas
made in indeeya crabs will step on each other to death.
what about the local crabs crabs?
do nothing about it and wait for their death obediently.
Thats the reality.

I want to break free from that hindrance, that fear that is in me to experiment new things.






No comments: