Thursday, December 31, 2009

31st December 2009

Last day of the year. what's my new year resolution?
Too much to be listed out, I'll pray and hope for the better.. like any one else.

Time is evil, which sometimes passes through us without us knowing its presence.


dedicated to every living soul in the world...

Who am I by Casting Crowns

Who am I?
That the Lord of all the earth,
Would care to know my name,
Would care to feel my hurt.
Who am I?
That the bright and morning star,
Would choose to light the way,
For my ever wondering heart.

Not because of who I am.
But because of what you've done.
Not because of what I've done.
But because of who you are.


I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still you hear me when I'm calling,
Lord you catch me when I'm falling,
And you told me who I am.
I am yours.
I am yours.

Who am I?
That the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
And watch me rise again
Who am I?
That the voice that calm the sea,
Would call out through the rain,
And calm the storm in me.

Not because of who I am.
But because what of you've done.
Not because of what I've done.
But because of who you are.

No comments: