Saturday, December 12, 2009

Miss potato

Turning to a couch potato very soon, been staying at home to watch Taiwanese and Korean dramas for the past few days. NICE ONE. I love the kind of leading my life aimlessly for a few days before I could wake up to face the reality. This is my kind of 'break' during the holidays.

3 cheers for that!! ..


Message from God, 'God has an important purpose for you, and made everything possible for you to succeed. That's not to say it's an easy purpose, or a convenient one. It might very well seem hard or even impossible, but it only looks that way. The truth is that one day you will l
ook back and see how all the pieces fit together. And how your life has been a complete and utter success.'

Its Saturday and so I've got to wake up abit earlier to accompany my dad for breakfast and to the bank. Dinner at Goodwood Park Hotel to celebrate Alicia's birthday with both our family members. All of us are really looking forward to our CNY trip next year coz both families will be flying on the same date. =D


Friends@ NAFA photography studio for our outfit photoshoot

Rahhh! We look GOOD with this on, don't we?

No comments: