Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Change is the very nature of life


- welcome it. No glass ever became sand again; No bread ever became wheat; No ripened fruit ever became a flower. Welcome change, and choose what kind of glass you create, what kind of bread you bake, what kind of fruit you harvest.

This is the message that needs to be injected into my brain now, instead of my flu jab. I've come to realize when things aren't working the way as I thought it would be, i'll tremble and hide. Timid like a tortoise, really hate that.

It's time for a change because my current situation is not doing me good, at all.
I can't possibly be expecting what i've expected to happen all the time, that's where faith comes in. 'Faith is exactly what it takes to get through uncertainty. Faith is not necessary when you know how things are going to work out, - that's knowledge.'



No comments: