Friday, December 25, 2009

THE REASON FOR THE SEASON

It's peace,love and joy.

Merry Merry Christmas everyone!

Have a blessed and joyous Christmas day ahead..


Had a wonderful silent night with my sister at yesterday's candle light service and as well as my friends.

To me, Christmas is more than decorating Christmas tree, exchanging gifts and partying all night out from this year onwards. It is the reason for the season. God's patience and persistence have made me what I am today. Looking back at my walk with God, I see footsteps of His love and patience; how God raise me up to walk on stormy seas. This is my little testimony to the rest of my world and yet I have so much to tell and I wish to continuing writing every magical incident that I experienced through God. Haha.. and its gonna be very, very, extremely wordy and looongg.


' O Father, I am so grateful that you make our relationship possible. I through maturity was going to be a long uphill struggle, but now I see it grows out of my relationship with You. Help me to open every pore of my being to your endless, undying love. Praise your wonderful name.'

No comments: