Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Counting down

Alright, I'm finally looking forward for shopping in Primark, H&M and fleas in Portobello street next month....most prolly i'll have to munch baguette most of the time to save up for all shopping trips. I'm left with 6 more months to graduation, can't believe that! Time flies without my knowing, things in my sight are just unpredictable. I could also sense insecurities and fear that are a total stranger to me, so i guess these are all part and parcel of my growing up. Not inspired by anything now, perhaps its because of all the bad experiences that happened in school lately which made me feel like an imbecile.

So its kinda complicated now, excited?frustrated?disappointed? ...
Ultimately, its the matter on how you would choose to stand after the fall. right?

'You will only begin to progress when you start to believe you can experience freedom.'

No comments: