Thursday, March 04, 2010

Flash-back, UK

Rainy evening; Russell Square,London.
My London cab experience

Before I could really get my ass back to work, yours sincerely is going to graduate in just 3 months time. I can't get enough of shopping in London and Paris, and I mean real shopping. There's actually a big difference shopping in Asia to Europe. Damn, I wanna go back to London! 2 weeks is seriously oh-so-short for the 17 shopping freaks. Been visiting museums one after another and we'll normally rush to the town area for shopping after some serious work. We did actually cover most of the sightseeing in London coz we've got abit of spare time for us to play around than in Paris.

Had a bad fall in Paris while lugging my luggage to the hotel, but that fall was worthwhile though.. we got ourselves an upgrade of hotel due to the miscommunication between the hotel and our travel agent. Instead of accommodating the 19 of us in that dangerous little africa zone, we were brought to another cozy and decent hotel called the Campanile, Paris-Berthier.

That's for this entry, can't afford to write more.. i'm seriously lacking of my beauty sleep, the after effect of late night sewing......
MASKS! I NEED YOU AS MUCH AS YOU WANT ME TO BUY YOU! ......

No comments: