Saturday, April 10, 2010

Small details in life

Its been quite a while since my last update, been messing around with my work. Time flies and I'm going to graduate in like.. a month's time? Before I could actually embrace myself with lotsa fun, I'll be hunting for jobs. Instead of me trying to figure out what lies ahead, I'm trying to give myself a little break by enjoying the small details in life. My sisters and I were invited to stay over at a mansion during the Easter weekend and it is owned by auntie Betty's sister, who's away to London last weekend with her family. The mansion's garden is filled with the an south east asia's exotic aura, feels like i'm residing in the Banyan Tree resort though. Yea, everyone did have a great time staying there, its like a mini breakaway from the reality for us.

Food, again.
Dinner at Buckaroo BBQ and Grill, an authentic American food opened by an American couple.
I was brought to this place by a friend of mine, a hidden find.
A highly recommended place to go if you love alfresco dining and you don't mind the heat. haha


Buffalo wings at Level 2, taste heavenly! Its spicy,sour and tender.



No comments: