Friday, July 30, 2010

Belt Galore


1. Miss Selfridge 2. Asos 3. Gap 4. Asos 5. FarFetch.com 6. Asos 7. Delias.com 8. Asos 9. vionnetboutique.com 10.Forever 21 11. Dorothy Perkins 12. WetSeal.com 13. Asos.

Credit: www.wgsn.com, www.polyvore.com

Had a sudden urge to collate all my photos with my beloved belts, nothing really fanciful but I'm hoping that I can realize my dream of having 100 belts before my next birthday so .. I could actually donate all my belts to the museum when my time is up (I'm gonna meet my Jewish Carpenter boss one fine day!). I'm gonna keep counting my collection of belts... My Dino sis had the habit of throwing away wear & tear belts, oh my. Can't they just lie in the old wardrobe until that one fine day when I'm ready to pick them up for show? A simple belt will do for your daywear and I do appreciate belts with simple design, I love those with bows and ribbons, crazy over that inspired by rope tying belt!

A belt a day keeps the fats away.

Meditate on this and you'll know how profound it is.

Haha.




No comments: