Thursday, July 29, 2010

Food Radar :ON!


Never will you regret after trying the Japanese food @ Sunshine Plaza. If you disagree with me after trying, then er... those food court Japanese stall's business must be real damn good. This IS my favourite food joint during my schooling days. Opposite of my school campus, 91 Bencoolen Street. Thumbs up for the quality of the Udon, you'll never ever get to taste such a Udon even in other Japanese restaurants. Not to say, the price of each set is comparable to that of those Japanese bento and udon lying around in the food court. So I brought my Dino sis with me for lunch today, ordered Saba teriyaki udon and teriyaki salmon bento plus a soft drink that only cost us 14 bucks in total. From what I've known, this small food joint was opened by a young couple in their 30s and learnt the art of cooking quality udon from a Japanese chef. Therefore, more or less it is considered authentic.






My witty little dino sis

xxxxxxxx

No comments: