Wednesday, July 14, 2010

It's been a year

My group's exhibition showcase back in 2009.
Photo Credit: www.nafa.edu.sg

Well, what should I conclude after being a fashion student for 4 years? Hardwork + perseverance + passion . Ya, studying fashion is'nt glamorous at all, its kinda love and hate thing when I recall back the yester-years being a student. Anyway, besides all the sweat and pain producing the work.. I'll certainly remember that very moment that I once had- the final showcase of our work! RUNWAY SHOW. I was on the verge of crying out loud for all the hardwork last summer, during my diploma show. It was a complete change this summer during my degree show- I could smell freedom, just like a bird was released from that damn cage........
somehow the 'bird' realizes that she's lost in the midst of having her own freedom and now, instead of describing herself as a 'bird', she's now a lost ship sailing on an unpredictable ocean.

I thought, I thought, I thought...
doesn't work well on me.
'Life is unpredictable' .. True enough
then why am I always trying to predict what's gonna happen to me next?




No comments: