Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Its Duo!





I was at Duo by the twinsisters pre-launch about a week ago at the founder,/owner Delly's place. It was a cosy and casual one where we're all free to try on the clothes fresh-from-the-rack. Duo is a online blog shop that caters to the young and trendy women at an affordable price ranging from $10 to $25 for the first collection, and will be selling in Singapore as well as in Indonesia. Her products are specially hand-picked and imported by the owner.

Trust me, the quality, fitting and sewing of the clothes are of its best given the prices. Hmmm, I must say that my friend Delly, has got an eye for such details. Oh, it is a must for a fashion designer to posses such important trait! .. Fret not, even the chiffon blouses from Duo has got nice finishes and fit-kinda amazed by that you see!.. Most of us, the online shoppers obviously had a few nightmares each time when we receive the products from the seller.

Well, I did had a great time chatting with my fashion warrior Delly, the founder of Duo. Besides bringing back some nice clothes, a big satisfied smile did follow me home.

DUO By The Twin Sisters's debut Collection found at
www.duobytwinsisters.blogspot.com

No comments: